Skip to main content
The Wheelchair Recline offers solutions to common problems for beauty shops, salons, and spas.
- Does your resident's clothing get wet while getting a shampoo?
- Is the resident's head and neck forced backward, straining and hurting the resident, in order to lean the resident's head over the sink?
- Does the service provider need someone to help lift and transfer the resident form their wheelchair in to the salon chair?
- Does water spill onto the floor creating a slippery and dangerous working condition?
- Is extra staff required to tilt and hold the wheelchair while shampooing hair or performing other salon/spa services?
- The Wheelchair Recline unit can be reclined at the sink with the drainpan or reclined into the recess of a sink without the drainpan.
- The Wheelchair Recline platform elevates 5 inches allowing versatility to accommodate different sink heights.